05 April 2007

O' Fair New Mexico


"I think New Mexico was the greatest experience from the outside world that I have ever had. It certainly changed me forever......O, let me get away! But the moment I saw the brilliant, proud morning shine high up over the deserts of Sante' Fe, something stood still in my soul, and I started to attend." -- DH Lawrence, author of LADY CHATTERLY'S LOVER and WOMEN IN LOVE

D H Lawrence was an English born novelist who lived on a ranch north of Taos with his wife. Northern New Mexico is an area I am eager to explore. Steeped in natural beauty, hispanic and indian culture, lore and spirit it draws many artists. The D H Lawrence Ranch along with the Georgia O'Keeffe house and gallery are just two places I'm looking forward to seeing. Stick around and you can go with me.

No comments: