24 September 2008

ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIGH





Now come on, you knew dang well eventually I was gonna use that title....ha ha.

Here is some final video footage from The Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs. Notice the dark tornado clouds in the background which at the time we had no idea was a tornado [only to find out that night on the news]!!

















And so here I sit on the runway. LIke most vacations it was much too short. The images of the past few days running through my head. On one had I wish it was still Thursday night and I was at the concert at Red Rocks or having lunch at the Happy Hooker in Georgetown. On the other hand it will be good to be back in my own bed.

It's like I went into the looking glass at times. An amazing trip.





Home again, home again jiggity jigg.

I'm out.

...BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE!!!! FOUR DAYS LATER I WAS IN THE AIR AGAIN!!!

...to be continued...



No comments: