09 October 2006

IN THE BEGINNING....

Where to begin. Let's see.. "Call me Ishmaell!!" no no.. something better.. uhm..."My father's family name being Pirrip..." no no.. I need something catchy... something like..."I was born a poor black child. I remember the days, sittin' on the porch with my family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi. "... THAT'S MORE LIKE IT!!!

Actually... beginnings are hard. Like re-locating here to New Mexico USA.

Do I start with a re-cap of my last 20 years in Los Angeles....the earthquakes...the riots...the floods...the fires....OJ....MJ... naw... the media covered that.although I might refer back to them once in awhile. Do I give you my view of the the news, gossip and politics...? HELL NO! There are enough people on here doing that.

I will instead make this a simple travel/personal adventure log for anyone planning to visit the great state of New Mexico USA [as opposed to Old Mexico, the country]. I will keep my views and opinions on politics and religion to a minimum.

Keep in mind when visiting New Mexico USA:

! You only need a passport to gain entry into the USA not New Mexico from within the USA.
2. English IS spoken here.
3. We have running water and modern toilets.
4. New Mexico Green chili [not Anaheim green...yuck!!!] is the staple food here.
5. You CAN drink the water.

Well that's all for now. I'll post more later with pics of my most recent hiking adventure to the Petroglyph National Monument. Pretty cool actually and FREE!!

WAR DODGERS!!

I'm out.

No comments: