02 May 2010

North Rim



The next morning I got up early as its about a four hour drive back to Albuquerque from Chinle. But first, I took a drive along the North Rim of Canyon de Chelly. It was a cloudy morning but that did not detract from the beauty of the canyon.









And so ends another adventure here in the southwest. I am very fortunate that many of these places are within a few hours drive of where I live.

I had never explored the region when I lived here on and off as a kid. I'm very glad I have the opportunity now.

In two weeks I take on what will definitely be my most exciting adventure of the year, Walkabout III: Quest for Buffalo!!

So stay tuned.

I'm out.

4 comments:

Travis said...

What cool pics....You gotta take me there!

MICK said...

Deal!

Vic Mansfield said...

Thanks for sharing your explorations. One day, maybe I'll get to visit.

MICK said...

Deal!!