05 October 2008

SEASON TWO RE-CAP

And so ends another season of Land of the Zia. Who would have thought I would have two years worth of anything to say. Go Figure.

I want to thank you for coming along AND a thank you for those who participated in the adventures!!! Clay, Travis, Chad, Steve WITH musical performances by The Drive-by Truckers, Yonder Mountain String Band and My Morning Jacket!!. Thanks to all for reading and commenting.

Here's a look back at this past season:

















Our first snow last year was on Thanksgiving Day. Here it is October 5th and word is Santa Fe got 'flurries' today. It's chilly, in the upper 50s/low 60s and it rained all night.

I'm gonna take some time off but worry not, I am gearing up for season three!! So stay tuned. There is still a whole state yet to be discovered.

I'm out.

No comments: