24 November 2007

FLIGHT 21

As cold as it is I still had a craving for the banana creme pie shake at Sonic. If you are on a diet drive by....but if not you will not regret it. It is the best shake I've ever had.


That being said, I was scheduled for Flight 21 at Sandia Tram: 10,000 feet straight up. Talk about amazing...check these pics out man!!




The objective: to ascend the Sandia Mountains to a point of 10,378 feet.

[Don't forget you can click on any picture to enlarge it!!']







Wheels in motion.



Flight 21 now arriving.



Please get out your boarding passes.



Flight 21 now boarding.





Welcome to Sandia Peak.





I'm out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First Yellow colors and now white stuff! whatever that is....
What is this world coming to? I would rather trade places

MICK said...

In answer to your question, "white stuff, whatever that is".

In LA its called 'blow' here in New Mexico we call it 'snow'.

A snowflake is an aggregate of ice crystal that forms while falling in and below a cloud. They are typically hexagonally symmetrical

Large, well formed snowflakes are relatively flat and have six approximately identical arms, so that the snowflake nearly has the same 6-fold dihedral symmetry as a hexagon or hexagram. This symmetry arises from the hexagonal crystal structure of ordinary ice.

However, the exact shape of the snowflake is determined by the temperature and humidity at which it forms. Rarely, at a temperature of around -2 °C (28 °F), snowflakes can form in threefold symmetry - triangular snowflakes. [

Snowflakes are not perfectly symmetric however. The most common snowflakes are visibly irregular, although near-perfect snowflakes may be more common in pictures because they are more visually appealing.

Anonymous said...

Sounds too complicated for my tiny small head :O)

MICK said...

Fair enough. I do miss those Santa Ana winds right about now thugh. We had sleet n rain all day today. Damn that cold wind. I would send you a snowball but I don't think it would have a chance in hell getting there...hehehe

MICK said...

'thugh' should be though. It's late for me what can I say.