17 January 2010

Ah, yes, it's been awhile since my last post.

The new year is getting off ok... still feels like 2009 though.

As of today, 64 days before spring, can't wait.

Land of the Zia Season 5 begins in late February. I'm working on some exciting adventures for this season

In case you haven't heard, texting the word 'haiti' to 90999 on your cell phone will add $10 to your next bill which will go to the Red Cross in support of aid to the victims of the Haitian earthquake.

New Mexico is quickly becoming little Hollywood. This week several movies opened or opened wide that were filmed here in New Mexico, including Crazy Heart with Jeff Bridges, Have You Heard About the Morgans, The Spy Next Door with Jackie Chan and The Book of Eli with Denzel Washington. All these films are different yet will show you how vast, varied and beautiful the state of New Mexico is.

Join me this season as I trek across the state and beyond for a front row seat.

I'm out.

2 comments:

Teezy said...

Hey Mick-

You're not the only one counting down to spring. I just had to use four wheel drive to get out of my driveway—and they say that there are two more storms on the way.

I look forward to your "adventures". I have lived in Santa Fe for about ten years and I think from reading your blog that you have already done more exploring than I. Hopefully your blog will shame me into taking advantage of some of the great things to do in New Mexico.

Enjoy the snow!

MICK said...

I've been here for five years now and I've only scratched the surface. I really hope to explore some out of the way places this season so I'm hoping spring comes early.

Look forward to reading up on your blog as well.

Thanks T