06 March 2007

Spring Fever


I know I know [Dale...lol] that I was complaining about how cold it was this winter and how in about 90 days I'll be complaining that it is too hot and humid...but today...man today was awesome. It was 69 and magnificant. I had to make a trip to Super Wal-Mart [regular Wal-Mart is just not big enough] and rather then go in town I decided to go to the next town over just for the drive. Something about the simplicity of the scenery still just comforts me. And the sunset tonight...well.. see for yourself.






Give me the splendid silent sun with all its beams full-dazzling. --Walt Whitman

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky Pup you are... that came out sounding like Yoda..its going down to 10 below here with a wind chill of 25 to 35 below tonight. Its funny last week I was complaining about it only being 40..guess thats what I get for not being thankful for what I have,
Dale

MICK said...

Hey Dale...can you recommend a good recipe for sun tea...hehehe. Mr Sun is on his way Dalebuddy. Be patient. Is it true that in Maine you only get three days of spring, two weeks of summer one week of autumn and then winter for the rest of the year??

Anonymous said...

"Danger Will Robinson..Danger".....is that the Jupiter II chasing a truck down the highway? Dr Smith must have taken over again but at least they found earth.

MICK said...

OThat is just a typical traffic day in New Mexico. See'em all the time.