29 March 2009

WALKABOUT '09 - BEGINNINGS

Yes, I know its been awhile since I've posted but trust me it will be worth the wait.

Today is 29 March 2009 and so begins one of my greatest adventures to date. My buddy T-Rob from the OKC is joining me again this year [he was along for Walkabout 08: Colorado (see links at right).




Where are we headed?? Well you'll have to wait and see.

The journey will start out here in Albuquerque. Our special musical guest this year is Brett Dennen. Tomorrow night we head up to Santa Fe to see him in concert. It was six months ago yesterday we were in Denver watching My Morning Jacket at Red Rocks, what a great show.

The Santa Fe Brewing Company is one of my favorite venues! Unfortunately I think it will be quite chilly as Santa Fe received several inches of snow just two days ago!!! Brrrrr.

Well I better finish packing. Below you will see our adventure vehicle which I have christened Magellan 2!!

Let the journey begin!!!







I'm out.

No comments: