04 January 2009

SLIM SHADY





I told you guys when he was announced for the position of Commerce Secretary he was shady. Shady just seems to be following Obamarama around doesn't it.

New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson, 61 has withdrawn his name from consideration as commerce secretary under future Prez Barack Obamarama. He cites an on-going investigation about business dealings in New Mexico [can you say Manny Aragon]?

A Grand Jury in New Mexico is currently looking into charges of "pay-to-play" in the awarding of a state contract to a company that contributed to Richardson.

Richardson has said, "Let me say unequivocally that I and my administration have acted properly in all matters...blah blah blah blah..."

Richardson has said he will remain New Mexico Governor for now, which means Diane Denish will not be the first female governor of NM.

You know she's pissed.

I'm out.

No comments: