25 September 2008

CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'





Four days after returning from Denver I was back in the air, this time for my old roommates birthday in Los Angeles. It was a quick trip. Just got together with friends, bite to eat, couple of beers. Although I would have liked to have gone to my favorite place, Old Tony's on the Redondo Pier we ended up at Barney's Beanery on Sunset Blvd one night, always a cool place to eat and then at Bubba Gump's Shrimp the next night, that was very good!!!! Here's some quick pics from the trip.













Here are a couple of stylized pictures I took from the pier.



















And so my summer draws to a close. The mornings are getting chilly here. The State Fair has come and gone. Maples leaves out front are falling to the ground, Wal-Mart already has winter jackets out, and last but not least, season two of Land of the Zia is coming to an end.

It's been a rough go of it working 50hrs a week and being my dad's caretaker and I can see dimentia overtaking him. The trips I take are definately well deserved and I look forward to the trips I'll take in season three, WOO-HOOOO!! I hope you will stay with me.

NEXT UP: End of the season re-cap.

I'm out.

No comments: